50023 CANYON VIEW DRIVE
Open Everyday 9AM - 5PM
Nestled into the mountain range in the exclusive community of Ironwood Country Club! This European inspired home was designed by Architect Juan Carlos Ochoa and offers impeccable details at every turn!
Sitting on 2 adjoining parcels makes this estate lot size 50,529 square feet. Incredible privacy on these grounds & has everything you need for a desert retreat!
Questions & Answers
• Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
• Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
• Make sure you don’t pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
• Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
• Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
• Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
• Find a loan that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
• Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs.
• Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
• Identify important features you need your new home to have.
• Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
• Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
• Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
• Escrow and interest fees include homeowner’s insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.
• Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home’s value to that of your neighbors.
• Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts I will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
• Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
• Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
• Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
• Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
What are homes selling for on your street? Contact me to find out what neighborhood homes are selling for, free of charge, or choose a more detailed analysis of the value of your home.
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Staging your home is important and many buyers will stay in your home longer if it’s staged appropriately. I have experience, fresh ideas and many local resources to present your home in the most effective manner.
• Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
• Broker’s commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 5% to 7%.
• Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you’ll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
• FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
• Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
• Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.
Book An Appointment
Property for Sale in Palm Desert, CA
Incredible privacy on these grounds & has everything you need for a desert retreat! 6290 Square Feet of living space with 6 bedrooms, 6 full & 2 half baths including the 2-bedroom guest house! The fireplaces throughout this property are surrounded by custom Cantera stone finishes. Venetian plaster line the interior walls of this home & custom ironwork touches on the sconces, pendants & fireplace screens. Each room you enter has a one of kind touch from Custom ceiling designs, one of a kind handmade carved wood doors, Copper Soaking tub, Custom murals. Onyx sinks & Sicis Italia mosaics. The 973 square foot covered Pavilion boasts the ultimate in outdoor entertaining with outdoor kitchen, pizza oven, fireplace, pool bath & large living area that overlooks the 75′ pool. There are 2 spas, fire pit, 10 hole putting green, Koi Pond & several sitting areas around the property to take in the stunning views! The garage has a built in work bench, a utility room with sink, water softening system, storage cabinets & central vacuum system. It is designed as a three car plus golf cart garage. You have to see this one in person to appreciate all the details that have created this one of a kind treasure!